Dirty Scout Vol 238
Studio: Dirty Scout
Today I got visited by yet another young man, who had no idea how to dress as a job applicant. I swallowed the urge to scold him and started the interview. The guy had a lot of experience but struggled to find the right job. He needed something close to his home because his girlfriend was on maternity leave. Our man was looking for a job with a big salary as the young family required a lot of money. He was quite talkative and confident so I offered him a position as a sales representative. He agreed, mainly because of the fat paycheck. His empty bank account didnt like the idea of paying our mediation fee so we had to improvise a bit. The guy claimed to have a 24 centimetres long cock, I didnt believe him but agreed to take care of the fee for a look. I could always fuck his ass hard if he lied.
Tranny Alexa Scout rides on black cock craving tranny slut Alexa Scout asshole banged. None. Sweet tranny takes black dick in her ass with black dildo and cums hard with big dic! kg 1080p. Beauty shemale Alexa Scout and her trans GF - Audrey Noir, Alexa Scout anal pounded by her masseur. Young TS Alexa Scout rides a huge black dildo and cums hard with big dickg 1080p.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1257kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 326.8 MB

Comments
Post a Comment