Rachel Tightly Mummified in Electrical Tape Pt 2
Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Part 2 picks up where part 1 ended.
As the clip picks up, I finish wrapping Rachel's legs down to her ankles. Once I have her legs completely wrapped in a tight cocoon of electrical tape I move back up to her upper body. First I pull a pair of pantyhose over Rachel's head and face, then I put the finishing touches on her upper body and shoulders. With Rachel's sexy body now encased in electrical tape from shoulders to ankles it;s time to work on her head. With more electrical tape in hand, I wrap several tight layers around Rachel's mouth making a nice, tight gag. I then add several tight layers around her eyes and head. Once this is complete Rachel is lowered into the floor.
With Rachel now in the floor I use more electrical tape to wrapped her sexy pantyhose feet, leaving just her toes to see. With Rachel now tightly mummified in electrical tape from head to toe I leave her to attempt to struggle in her ordeal..
None. Guy Fuck Two TS Shemale in Horny Threeso! me in her ass ripped bareback on the bed. Shemale Thays Tavares takes 2 cocks in her ass ripped bareback on the high seas. Guy Fuck Two TS Shemale in Horny Threesome in her ass ripped bareback on the bed. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 1378kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Comments
Post a Comment